Wednesday 3 August 2011

Team Meeting in Second Life

Two evenings ago we had our first Team meeting of the Roughnecks.
Three words... So Much Fun.
I met Craig, who I have previously met before on Koru, and met Tobin for the first time who I have to say took me by surprise, by being different and was not a person but a Tiger(?).
As the Open Polytechnic meeting place, on Koru, had disappeared it was a great opportunity to go travelling, as a team, to find a new meeting place. We decided to try military or army places to go with our team theme.
I felt we got on really well and also communicated well. We discussed where we were to go and where to meet if someone got lost and we told each other what we were doing.
I had a lot of fun exploring as a team. It was more fun and less stressful than when I had tried exploring Second Life by myself.
I hope this is a sign of what our team is to be like as it was a great start and I am really looking forward to meeting them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment