Monday 29 August 2011

Team Meetings

It was good to finally meet Tom, last week, in Second Life and to have a meeting with all four of us present. But still no Cindy! I have the feeling she may have given up on the course.
I am feeling disappointed with myself today as, for the first time, I am not able to make it to a team meeting in Second Life as I have a work training thing to attend to tonight between 7pm and 9pm. Our team was to meet to discuss our findings for activity 7.1.2. But I have sent everyone an email to inform them that I will not be making it to the meeting and also to give them my thoughts on the activity so far. Hopefully they will be fine with it and will not feel that I have let them down.
I have also asked that someone takes minutes for me to read, either tonight or tomorrow so that I can see what went on and I can keep up to date with the group.
I feel that because we are a team it is important for me to inform the rest of the team, if I can not make it to a group meeting, so they can get on with the meeting and discussing the tasks we need to do with out wondering if or when I am going to turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment